1. General Use and Restrictions. The Website and the information contained therein is intended for information purposes only and is provided as a service to SCS Financial clients, investors, and other interested parties. No portion of the Website should be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be deemed unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. The Website is not intended to provide tax, legal, investment or insurance advice. You are solely responsible for determining whether the product and services described on the Website are appropriate for your specific situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your legal or tax situation prior to acting based on information obtained from the Website.
3. Restricted Area. Certain portions of the Website may be accessible only to users that register to use those portions of the Website (“Registered Users”). Unauthorized use of the restricted portions of the Website (“Restricted Area”), including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry, misuse of usernames or passwords or misuse of any information contained in the Restricted Area, is strictly prohibited. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Restricted Area through hacking, password mining or any other means. If you register to use the Restricted Area, you will be issued a username and password to access the Restricted Area. However, we may terminate your status as a Registered User for any reason (or no reason) with or without notice to you, and you agree not to access the Restricted Area at any time after such termination. Termination of your access to and use of the Website shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability that you otherwise may have to SCS Financial.
You agree to protect your username and password by, among other things, keeping them confidential and not sharing them with any other person except your directors, trustees, employees, representatives, agents, and financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions and who need to know such information. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspicious or unauthorized use of your username, password or account. SCS Financial has not obligation to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use or action taken under your password and will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from any such use or action or from your failure to comply with the above.
4. Performance. Any performance data expressed in the Website is an indication of past performance and does not indicate or guarantee future results. SCS Financial advises all users of the Website that there is a possibility of loss on all investments and investor principal is not guaranteed. Additionally, SCS Financial engages in certain strategies that may involve investments that are illiquid and may be subject to heightened risk of loss, as such these investments may not be suitable for many investors.
7. Links to External Websites. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites and Internet resources operated by third parties. We have no control over such websites and resources or their privacy policies. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only and their inclusion does not imply any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of the material on such websites or with their operators. Material contained in linked websites does not necessarily reflect the views of SCS Financial and we provide no warranty or representation in relation to the accuracy or completeness of such material.
8. Links to this Website from other Websites. You shall not display hyperlinks on your websites to any website owned or operated by SCS Financial. Access to any SCS Financial website does not authorize you to use any of SCS Financial names, logos, trademarks or copyrighted material, and you agree not to do so without SCS Financial express written consent.
9. Submissions. You agree that no comments or materials sent to SCS Financial, including feedback data such as completed questionnaires, forms, questions, comments, or suggestions (collectively “Feedback”) submitted by you to this Website will violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, confidentiality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Feedback you submit.
10. Monitoring activity on the Website. SCS Financial may: (a) monitor and record activity on the Website for any reason or for no reason; (b) investigate any complaint or reported violation of our policies; (c) report any activity that we suspect may violate any law or regulation to appropriate regulatory authorities; or (d) suspend or terminate use of the Website, deny access to all or part of the Website or take any other action that we deem appropriate.
11. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. The information contained in the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SCS Financial may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the Website. Further, we do not represent or warrant that any aspect of the Website will work properly or will be continuously available. We hereby disclaim any and all warranties and representations, whether express or implied, oral or written, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of merchantability, reasonable care, security, quality, timeliness, availability, completeness, reliability, accuracy, and/or fitness for a particular purpose, in each instance in respect of the Website. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any and all warranties of title and/or non-infringement in respect of the Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this provision may not apply to you.